Hello, sweet friends and fairies :)
A new year has begun, and I've been having a rough start.
Not that anything special has happened, but I'm having troubles with dealing with my emotions. I'm stressed, anxious, nervous and worried about
everything and nothing.
My motivation for anything has been non-existing lately. I have a lot of inspiration, but turning that inspiration into action is just... impossible.
I can't seem to get things done.
Not my hobbies, not my duties. I'm always procrastinating, worsening my own situations, not improving any one elses.
My technophobia is getting worse, and so is the thought of others judging me. So I'm almost not blogging anymore, neither here or on instagram or anywhere else.
So today I want to change that.
Yesterday I had a long and cleansing walk, and both yesterday and today I've been talking to dear friends I haven't seen or talked to in a long time. It has really helped me, and I feel much better :) Friends are the best medicine! <3
Like last year, I'll make a little list of personal goals for the year, so here it is:
- From now on, I'll blog whenever I want, and about whatever I want :) Earlier I obsessed with posting entries in chronological order, and when I couldn't, I felt like a failure. How silly is that? :p
- I'm going to dance more often! In my living room! :D Move my body, every little piece of it, wake it up and shake it off. Sweat and make my heart rate rise. It's fun, and it's exercise :)
- Last year I wen't "no poo" and this year I'll make my own deodorant.
- I'm going to buy/eat more local and organic, and less imported and processed foods.
- I want to be more creative, and I'm going to sew more!
- Last year I tried cosplaying for the first time, and this year (this month) I'm going to sew my first cosplay from scratch, and generally cosplay more. :D
- I have too much stuff, so I'm generally going to get rid of things.
- But I'm going to buy a new camera! I keep telling myself that everything will magically arrange itself as soon as I get a camera! :3
- I need an income, so I have to get a job!
As well as all of the goals above, there were a few goals from last year that I would like to give a new try, like collecting garbage and meditating regularly :)
- Last but not least, I'm going to unleash my inner Fairy Princess, and wear more jewelry, bindis etc. in everyday life, spreading the magic and be myself :)
- Do you have any goals for this year you'ld like to share? :)
Ps. If I more goals come to my mind after this list is published, I'm not afraid to add them :3
~ Love and light ~
#nyttår #nyttårsforsett #liste #prinsesse #magi #mentalhelse #nystart